- The 6" IcecCut Ski File comes from renowned Swiss craftsmen and precision ski file manufacturing specialists, Vallorbe.
- Made of tough, chrome alloy steel tempered for extreme hardness.
- Vallorbe Icecut™ files are incredibly flat and durable with file tooth cutting angles scientifically designed specifically for their intended application.
- Each file inspected and tested for quality by the manufacturer.
- The 6" smooth cut is Vallorbe's least coarse ski file. Use this to finish up the ski filing process and as your go-to file for regular resharpening.
Vallorbe's IceCut line of ski files are the highest quality, longest lasting & most effective specialty files we are aware of.
This is a great file it's a great file to sharpen edges without removing much edge material
Best milled file I have ever used in ski tuning. With proper maintenance, it should last a long time.