These side edge file guides made by Swix orient your ski / snowboard files, stones or diamonds at a pricese angle to set and maintain the metal ski or snowboard edges.
- Solid machined aluminum body with a durablilty enhancing stainless steel wear plate
- Side edge file guides made by Swix
- Used to set and maintain the side edge angles on skis or snowboards.
- Precisly CNC (computer numerical control) machined for spot-on accuracy.
- Metal shavings fall away via an ejection slot.
- Designed to be used with whet stones, diamond files or traditional ski files.
- Works with a spring clamp or the Swix Nylon File Clamp.
- Available in 2° or 3° configurations. (Labeled 88° and 87° respectively)
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.