- Marathon White is intended for use on clean, wet snow, unlike the standard Marathon which is designed for dirty, wet snow.
- A hard, durable wax designed for very wet, clean snow.
- Intended for use as a base layer for the glide wax of the day but can be run by itself.
- It has the hardness of CH4 and the fluoro content of HF10!
- The ironing and scraping characteristics are similar to CH4. Best to scrape while slightly warm and brush out with an aggressive brush.
- Wide temperature range -10°C to 20°C (14°F to 68°F). The packaging indicates a range of 0°C to 20°C (32°F to 68°F), it is incorrect, the wax runs much lower than indicated.
- Available in 40g and 180g.
SKU: Swix Marathon