- This is the most accurate Sun Valley Ski Tools true bar available.
- Use this to check for base flatness and as a gauge for determine edge bevels.
- Machined from oil-hardened tool steel (hard stuff) then precision ground to within 1/10,000 of an inch of being perfectly flat.
- Black titanium nitride plating provides a dull, flat finish and increases Rockwell hardness rating to 72 (really hard stuff).
- Warp-proof and highly resistant to chip damage or becoming dull.
- Six inches long.
- Leather sheath included.
If you need the best true bar, this is the one. This isn't one for constant shop work, but if you're a builder, or tune for a racer, this is the one. One complaint? The leather case should be a half inch longer. You want to keep this tool in a protective case, but it isn't quite long enough and a quarter inch of the end is exposed.