Yellow Ultra Wax is for air temp ranges from 36° to 50°
- Premium grade, hydrocarbon ski wax formulated with special additives for excellent, affordable glide and durability.
- Ideal for all-condition freeskiing and training or as a race wax in low humidity.
- Five unique blends cover all temps and snow types.
- Rub-on or iron application.
- 10oz. bars measure approximately 9 x 2 x 1 ½ inches
Also available in the following colors/air temp ranges;
|Universal(clear)||10° to 50°F|
|Red||23° to 36°F|
|Blue||10° to 22°F|
|Violet||-10° to 5°F|
Best All condition wax I have ever used
This is my go to wax for warm weather skiing. I use it in conjunction with race werks universal on warm temp days. Great Bang for the Buck!