Red Ultra Wax is for air temp ranges from 23° to 36°
- Premium grade, hydrocarbon ski wax formulated with special additives for excellent, affordable glide and durability.
- Ideal for all-condition freeskiing and training or as a race wax in low humidity.
- Five unique blends cover all temps and snow types.
- Rub-on or iron application.
- 10oz. bars measure approximately 9 x 2 x 1 ½ inches
Also available in the following colors/air temp ranges;
|Yellow||36° to 50°F|
|Universal(clear)||23° to 36°F|
|Blue||10° to 22°F|
|Violet||-10° to 5°F|
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.
Bulk Discounts: Buy 14 or above and get $4.25 off
I'm looking forward to using it regularly next season.
The wax is basic every day ski wax, non-flouro. The price was good. I use this wax as a rub-on, then cork in, most ski days.