- Sun Valley Ski Tool’s World Cup tested edge polishing solution was developed specifically for fine metal polishing.
- Accelerates the cutting and polishing action of all whetstones, diamonds, and pocket stones while increasing the life of those abrasives by preventing premature loading.
- Non-oil based, water soluble solution will not clog or damage your ski bases.
- Easy clean up with outstanding results.
- Be wary of oil-based products. They are known to clog ski bases making them less likely to retain wax.
I love the SVST beveler + screw down clamp + secret sauce. I use the SVST ice file to sharpen dull edges, the moon stone to do some between day tunes, and a gummy stone to make things all smooth and beautiful. The secret sauce makes the file and stones run smoothly and almost never chatter, which makes for great looking edges. I use this combo on both snow boards and skis. PS...I hate the SVST beveler + spring clamp. It's fine when you're working on your workbench, with even footing and good balance, but sometimes you're on vacation and are doing your skis on a stair rail or something. If that spring clamp slips and you are a bit off balance, you have some razor sharp skis to contend with (as a large scar on my hand can prove). Long story short, buy the screw down file clamp. It's awesome and you it never lets you down.
I use it for final edge prep and it has better results then water. It cleans burrs better and works well with my Diamond stones. I race prep and service twenty pairs of skis for my sons in alpine and skiercross. Great product!