- The Anniversary Edge Beveler was designed to commemorate 25 years of production by Sun Valley Ski Tools!
- A newly designed big brother to the Pro Edge Beveler!
- Precision machined from solid aircraft grade aluminum, the SVST Anniversary Edge Beveler Side Edge File Guide is considered the finest tool made for this purpose.
- The Anniversary Edge Beveler by SVST has an attached stainless steel wear / glide plate on the face of the tool to significantly increase durability and allow the tool to more easily glide along the base material of your skis or snowboard.
- The same tool used by professional ski and snowboard technicians, shop personnel and manufacturers reps to keep their equipment in top working form.
- The purpose of this tool is to orient a file, whetstone or diamond abrasive for precisely setting and sharpening side edge bevels on skis and snowboards.
- As far as ski tuning equipment is concerned, this is considered an absolute must have tool.
- CNC machined for unbeatable durability and accuracy.
- Extremely durable, hard anodized coated aluminum.
- Machined relief on the top of the SVST Pro Edge Beveler prevents file shavings from being pressed into the ski or snowboard's base.
- Works with a spring clamp or the SVST Quick Release Edge Bevel Clamp.
- Compatible with files, stones, and diamonds.
- 1° - 3° angles available in 1° increments.
- Commonly used with a short Panzer file for sidewall removal.
- Sold with Stainless Steel Wear Plate Only.
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.