- This version of SVST's Pro Edge Beveler Side edge file guide is the all aluminum with no stainless steel wear/glide plate.
- The purpose of this tool is to orient a file, whetstone or diamond abrasive for precisely setting and sharpening side edge bevels on skis and snowboards.
- As far as ski tuning equipment is concerned, this is considered an absolute must have tool.
- CNC machined for unbeatable durability and accuracy.
- Extremely durable, hard anodized coated aluminum (not decorative anodized like you’ll find on different brands).
- Machined relief on the top of the SVST Pro Edge Beveler prevents file shavings from being pressed into the ski or snoboard's base.
- Works with a spring clamp or the SVST Pro Edge Beveler Clamp.
- Compatible with files, stones, and diamonds.
- 0° - 4° angles available in 1° increments.
- Commonly used with a short Panzer file for sidewall removal.
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.