The Sun Valley Ski Tools Basic Alpine Tune Kit has been assembled with all the ski tuning tools and accessories needed for a consistent, quality, basic tune up.
Included tools and wax are conveniently packaged in a durable cordura bag and include easy to understand, step-by-step instructions for the novice or first time ski tuner.
Tune Kit Components
- 1 - 91° Double Duty Side Edge File Guide w/ stone & file - Bevels ski edge side to a 1° angle
- 2 - Rubber Ski Break Retainers - keep ski breaks out of the way for easy waxing and edge work
- 1 - Steel Scraper - for p-tex base repair removal and/or light, cold weather wax removal
- 1 - Edge Deburring Abrasive Cloth - For spot repairing damaged areas of the ski edge or removing burrs after edge filing
- 2 - P-Tex repair candles; one black & one clear - For repairing superficial to moderately sized damaged areas of ski base
- 1 - 2.5 oz Bar of SVST Ultra Universal Ski Wax
- 1 - Mini File Brush - for removing edge filings and wax particles from steel files
- 1 - Buff-Tex Abrasive Base Pad - For light removal of ski wax after you've scraped. Also good from knocking down any base material fuzziness as a result of excessive friction
- 1 - Acrylic Wax Scraper - Removes thick wax layer after it has been ironed into the skis base
- 1 - Durable Cordura Carry Bag