Spyder's Coach's Bibs have been redesigned this season and are still the market's most utility-driven ski pants and have had a complete aesthetic overhauled last season. This A lengthy list of these beefy ski bibs can be found below.
- 20k/20k waterproof/breathable, tough woven nylon body.
- 60g. Thinsulate insulation.
- Critically seam taped.
- Knee Pads.
- Stretch panels in strategic locations.
- Reinforced skuff cuff around bottom hem.
- Lower leg zips.
- Thigh ventilation system.
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors.
- Zippered chest and hand pockets.
- Bellowed cargo pockets.
- External blade and tool cargo pockets.
- Lower leg stash pocket.
- Adjustable suspenders.
- Slick nylon taffeta lining.
Me and my wife have had previous model for over ten years, best pants ever. Those pants had adjustable waist in the back and size large started at 34" at waist expandable to 40". These pants are straight from chest to hip with waist of 42". Somebody with athletic shape like me I can fit a small pillow inside at waist. With no side zippers you can't use those pants as before racing warmers. The fly is for lefties, bib holders are thin and the stoppers slide. Front pockets are almost horizontal and not convenient. Spyder made a lot of changes not necessarily for better.