- Durable 3-piece ski tuning and waxing vise system by Ski Man of Italy
- Excellent stability and support while tuning or waxing.
- Wider center jaws give you a better purchase on the ski and less obstruction when dealing with riser plates.
- Adjustable, spring loaded end supports and rubber lined jaws.
- Made of heavy-duty, cast aluminum.
- Center jaws open from 43mm to 90mm.
Really happy with my purchase of this vise. Quality seems top notch and much easier to deal with than the homemade vise I have been using for the past 10 years. The price is unbeatable when comparing this Skiman product to similar designs from Toko and Swix. I am not 100% sure but I think Skiman makes the vises for the other leading manufacturers...I know they do for Wintersteiger. This vise setup is robust. easy to work with, and had no problems clamping the sidewall or binding plates of any of my skis. I purchased the Skiman Bravo snowboard/Nordic ski supports to accompany this. This is the Skiman version of the Toko and Swix universal support. They fit appropriately snug on the end supports and easily lock in place with the clamp mechanisms. If you are looking for a solid hassle free tuning bench vise setup at a good price this is the product I would recommend purchasing from Racewerks. I would not hesitate to repurchase this if I needed to.
By far the best ski bench vise on the market. Solid, no rocking, and nearly indestructible.
You get a lot of vise for the money vs. paying for the "big names". I tried them all. This vise has wider end supports than the competition and the large vise gripping area holds skis steady.