This year's Reusch junior racing mittens use their proprietary R-Tex®XT high-performance membrane insert which provides breathability and complete weather resistant against cold, wind and humidity. Mittens are all the rage now, even amongst ski racers, as they provide a little extra warmth and because Bode Miller wears them. While these will never replace a traditional kids winter mitten with respect to keeping their hands the warmest and driest possible, they still do a pretty darn good job with the added benefit of race padding which is why they need these in the first place.
- Composite knuckle protection (black parts).
- Soft finger protection (black parts).
- Comfortable finger flex waves.
- Reinforced palm.
- Cordura Shell.
- Drum Dyed goatskin palm.
- Short neoprene cuff with Velcro closure.
- Soft, synthetic R-Loft™ insulation.
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.