- A remarkable universal temp. fluoro-polymer ski wax by RaceService 1 for Nordic or Alpine use.
- Provides super control and ease of turns, dramatic increase in glide and great durability.
- Quick/simple application with enough high-performance to be a terrific second run race prep.
- From cold man-made snow to summer glaciers or the Swiss Alps, all who’ve tried it say the same thing: “Zupr!”
- Comes in a sturdy, ergonomic box with felt polisher.
- Fits easily in vest or jacket pocket.
- One block prepares approx. 30 pr. alpine or 40-50 pr. Nordic skis.
- Just rub-on, felt polish. 30gm rub-on block.
I've been using Zuprtour wax for the past 7 seasons. With my instructor job at Bogus Basin, giving our guests the best possible experience, also can mean assuring that their skis can glide smoothly in various conditions - especially those days the snow can be sticky. This wax Zuprtour is easy quick to rub on and performs so well that it has made the difference in a fun learning experience for many of my students. Other instructors I've shared this rub-on block with are also now keeping Zuprtour in their pockets for work and play skiing.
Use this top wax all season long... works on almost all snow conditions, except when -5F or lower.
Great quick fix that lasts longer than one or two runs, especially in warmer weather.