- For snow temps from -8° to -15°C (18° to 5°F)
- In general, this is the danger zone for powders. With the likelihood of falling humidit and substantiall more aggressive snow crystals, this temp range/crystal charactersitcs often take their toll on expensive powders that are built to help you in this range.
- For proper results in these conditions use RS-3 Solid without question. If you feel the humidity is going to rise well above 40%, closer to 60%, then consider this powder on top of the RS-3.
- A unique powder for colder, more aggressive or man-made snow and conditions of moderate to higher humidity (>40%).
- Also safe on fresh falling snow (if the humidity is up) or ice.
- Shake, cork, polish, brush.