- For snow temps from -15° to -30° C (5° to -22° F)
- For possibly the most difficult ski waxing situation of all.
- This Electracarbon-Graphite additive is superb beneath either Mainline (CF) or Baseline (ZF) waxes in conditions of extremely aggressive and low humidity (<40%) snow at arctic temperatures.
- May be sparingly dripped on or warm touch-rubbed (from heat of a wax iron) on the base prior to dripping/ironing CF3, CF4 in higher humidities or ZF3, ZF4 in lower humidities.
- A stellar anti-static additive.
if put on the property order the product will work