- For snow temps from -2° to -6° C (28° to 21° F)
- Universal paraffin base prep/conditioner.
- Wonderful penetration and “silky” feel with surprising durability.
- Provides an excellent foundation for speed skis.
- May be occasionally used with SBCG-1.
- May even be used for racing in low humidity (<40%) in combination with EGA-2.
- Good hot-scrape and travel wax.
Great non-fluoro wax that I have switched over to from Holmenkol as I like the temperature range more than beta mix. It seems to be a little harder. I also use ZF3 which is great with new snow that is in the 20 degree range.
Great wax ,base prep, hot scraping,summer storage works well In our dry winter climate super fast with great durability.