Fovea Clarity Comp (American Downhiller) introduces a new level of optical performance thanks to unique lenses produced in collaboration with industry leaders, Carl Zeiss. Clarity Comp lenses have been developed with specific and highly advanced tints designed to enhance contrast and vision for the shorter, intense competition settings when nothing less than perfect sight will do.
Unique Spektris mirror coatings have been engineered to complement each Clarity Comp lens base tint and are applied for three distinct weather conditions: sunny; partly sunny and overcast. The Fovea frame is also optimized for a large field of view and with the option of high density race vents, the result is a goggle and lens which provides unparalleled competition vision and performance.
- Clarity Comp lens with base tint maximized for contrast and competition
- Unique Spektris mirror coating
- Designed for a large field of view
- Adjustable ventilation - additional high density race vent included
- Includes spare Clarity Comp lens for low light condition
- Triple layer foam for comfort
- Anti-fog treatment
- Anti-scratch treatment
- Includes spare Clarity Comp non-mirror lens (454) for low light conditions