Updated for the 2015 season, Leki's padded, Worldcup Race Titanium S Mittens have a new, advanced, pre-curve race fit and the following notable features:
- Premium grade, hydrophobic goatskin, with a flex neoprene cuff.
- Leki Titanium Panel protects knuckles.
- Ceramic enforced 3D Silicone pads protect fingers.
- Silicone enforced grip pads.
- Finger channels within the mitten.
- Thinsulate insulation and fleece lining for warmth.
- Handcrafted from 100 pieces of the highest quality materials.
- Integrated Dyneema® (up to 15 times stronger than steel) Trigger S loop.
Excellent fit, warmth and durability for heavy use. Excellent quality, highly recommended!
If you race where it is cold these are very nice. Perfect match with trigger S poles. We ski them for race and rec because of the good functionality. They are well made and long lasting - the pair we bought this spring is replacing a /stolen/lost pair of the same model. I highly recommend these.