Lekis's racing gloves have been comnpletely updated for the 2015 season. The padded, Worldcup Race Titanium S Mittens have a brand new, advanced, pre-curve race fit and the following notable features:
- Premium grade, hydrophobic goatskin, with a flex neoprene cuff.
- Leki Titanium Panel protects knuckles.
- Ceramic enforced 3D Silicone pads protect fingers.
- Silicone enforced grip pads.
- Finger channels within the mitten.
- Thinsulate insulation and fleece lining for warmth.
- Handcrafted from 100 pieces of the highest quality materials.
- Integrated Dyneema® (up to 15 times stronger than steel) Trigger S loop.
Hey guys.....I've used the gloves 3 or 4 times in 5° to 9° temps. The fit & function is Awesome!! Love the protection aspect!! But....I was a little disappointed with the Warmth, my finger tips Definitely got COLD!! Over All....I 'm pretty happy with the purchase...... Just wish they were a bit WARMER!! GREAT GLOVES.....WOULD BUY AGAIN!! Mahalo....Marc
If you're looking for a true race glove these things are it. Saved my hand the very first day of super g training!!! Hard to get on and off until they get broke in a little, but a small price to pay for real protection!!!
Great gloves, fit and warmth!
I race as a recreation, but would be in bad shape without the ability to use a hand at work programming, so protection is important. This set of gloves removes that worry. I haven't tried the system that works with Leki poles yet, but getting the pole strap smoothly over the knuckle armor takes some adjustment - I recommend the gloves as well as Race-werks.