- Made of carbon tubes with 13mm diamater at the handle, tapering to 9mm at the top.
- Manufactured with high quality Japanese carbon fibers and resins.
- These Komperdell Carbon Race Ski Poles are made at Komperdell's Austrian plant allowing them very close control of the products quality, fit & finish.
- Feature Komperdell's racing rubber grip developed in cooperation with athletes to ensure an extra firm hold.
- Tough, tungsten-carbide flex tips - Repacment tips can be purchased by clicking here.
- Mini Race Baskeds - These basket replacments can be purchased by clicking here.
- Made in Austria.
the Komperdell sl poles are far better than any close competitor. the people, especially Dave at RW, are good and take care of their customers. it should be mentioned that these poles are not the half carbon/aluminum poles many people see on line. with this said, if youre not running gates, you want a lighter pole- what you get from a full carbon pole is a different pole swing. it comes down to preference. i really like these after skiing , after racing on Leki Ventrix Carbon, Leki Cobra and Leki Venom Carbon/graphite mix poles... yes there us a huge difference. for $120, its the lightest and best swing pole among many other higher priced poles.